As a busy and a queen of being ulyanin (forgetful) woman, it’s crucial to me to keep everything written down so I won’t forget all my schedules in the ministry, work and other daily-weekly-monthly affairs. As a blogger as well, I also keep my drafts by writing down a weekly lineup in one of the notes pages provided by the journal. So what better way to do that with a planner that is specially designed for women?
Say hello to my Belle de Jour Power Planner for this 2015! This is a gift to me actually by Ate Cams (my dance ministry leader) and this is the first time that I’ll be using BDJ planner. 🙂 I’m soooo kilig! Hahaha. I saw what’s inside and it is super complete! All in one power planner.
What’s inside the 2015 Belle de Jour Power Planner?
- A love note. ❤
- Dance Your Way Through Life page based on “ikigai” concept to help you find your reason to get up every morning and enjoy life with a deep sense of purpose.
- Time Management Principles -Based Layout to help you get things done.
- Advocacy Tracker to challenge yourself to make a difference.
- Goals, Dreamboard, and Checklists to help you focus on what’s important.
- Health Checklist, Immunization and Menstrual Tracker Pages so you can take good care of yourself.
- Bills and Cash Flow Tracker Pages to help you manage your income and expenses.
- Rules of Photography & Travel Shot List pages to guide you to create your own shoot lists tailored to wherever you’re travelling.
Sneak-peek for you my dear Bellas! 🙂
There is also an expandable back-pocket in this planner which I love for keeping things the basura in me and able to accumulate along the way of one year! HAHAHA and tickers to mark special dates.
Aside from the planner, there is a booklet that includes tons of coupons for you to enjoy! Plus a Lifestyle Card that really comes with the planner for you to enjoy discounts and promos all year! There is a list of establishments and stores where you can use this card.
I’m ready to dance to the beat of my dreams! 2014 has been a great year, surpassing that which I have imagined, and so I am looking forward to another year of God’s wonderful surprises! 🙂
For more details:
Your sweetest Melody, ❤