“Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday Melodeeeeeeeeeee!!!!… happy birthday to me.”
YES! It is my birthday! The big TWO THREE! :).
I can’t tell you how overjoyed I am today. It feels SO GOOD. I feel so blessed!
This day God reminded me of Psalms 23: “The Lord is my shepherd…” No matter where I go or come, no matter what situation I am in, the Lord will be by my side. Adding another year, another birthday in my life and blessing me with all treasures a life can hold. Lord Jesus Christ alone is my Shepherd and my Protector. 🙂
Ayan! Since it is my birthday today, really, I think I should be able to write about whatever I want to. I decided to share to you the 23 random things about me. HAHAHA!
- May 2, 1991 is my birthday, 2 is my favorite number.
- My Mom wanted to gave me a name after my birth month (na unahan lang siya ng kapitbahay namin. HAHAHA!)
- I do not know how to cook but hey, I can fry egg, fry fish, fry sausage and many more!
- I tried ironing my clothes when I was in high school but unfortunately, my uniform was fried up also so my Mom never allows me to use iron again.
- I was a coffee addict for almost a year but around February this year the doctor advised me to stop due to my health issue.
- I am also a yogurt addict! I love Greek yogurt, plain yogurt, flavored yogurt and of course frozen yogurt.
- I can live even if the only food in the world is BREAD! I am a bread lover. My mom would always bring me a LARGE BAGUETTE!
- I never used any other perfume (mabilis kasi ako mahilo sa ibang scent) except for the two that I really like the most, the atlas Mountain Rose and B/Bare Body spray. I love sniffing them!
- I am a classic, vintage and an oldies girl. I thank God ‘coz my Powerpuff bestfriends understands my weird characteristic.
- I love watching 70’s and 80’s movies! They have a great and sensible cinematography.
- When I was in grade school, I dreamed of becoming an astronaut.
- I am extremely bad at giving directions, ( nalilito po ako sa left and right). I am particularly bad figuring them out. Suffice to say that I always get a panic attack when someone is asking me a place.
- I am a minimalist at heart. I don’t want to add to the clutter by having too much stuff around me. Too much stuff means too much time cleaning, organizing and just keeping track of it all. I’d rather be spending that time reading, learning, blogging and having fun with friends and family.
- I love kids very much. When I was 12, I dreamed to have a charity to help those less fortunate children.
- I prefer to write most of the time than to talk.
- I have a lot of friends but at times I choose to be with myself and myself alone.
- As much as possible I do not want to wear clothes repeatedly.
- Because of number #17, my room is huge and full of tons of clothes that I can even have an ‘ukay-ukay’ garage.
- I am wearing braces because of my Temporomandibular Disorder. It’s a jaw problem.
- I love messages and letters so much. It’s a treasured and precious thing for me rather than any expensive and luxuries stuffs.
- I have an acrophobia or fear of heights since I was 8 years old.
- I’m an adventurous person. I don’t want a boring life and travelling to any places is what I consider.
- I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior last 2011.
Those are just a not so many trivia regarding me and myself. Generally, I would like to express thanks to God Almighty for giving me these wonderful years and surrounding me with awesome family and friends. Thank You for the good health (as good as I’ve got really) and thanks for my inner peace. Thank you to every person in my past, present and future, you guys truly mean the world to me and I appreciate every one of you!
Your sweetest Melody, ❤